Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Randomosity...

Dear World, I haven't had much to post about hence the large block of time. I know i know your really upset and have been waiting for my updates. Sorry!
So, I will just do a quick recap on my slightly boring life. Lets see now the last post was about…oh yes my concert and the dentist. So from that my life was at the same level of sameness. Caitlin and I went to When in Rome, it was good but slightly predictable. So if your brain is fried, then you will love it! if you are normal, then it will still be good, you will just be expecting the ending. And on the up side, they guy in it is hot, which is always nice.. 
The next thing i would like to tell you all is this: if you are in the mood for quality music, look up Brandi Carlile, she is great! 
Lastly, Here are a few random pictures to spice up the post..enjoy!
photo.php.jpg       photo.php.jpg photo.php.jpgphoto.php.jpg
Crew is the Cutest baby you will EVER see. he could be the next gerber baby!
Have a Fabulous life! 

No comments:

Post a Comment