, so lets go back a few weeks. Before Graduation, all of the seniors "snuck" out and went to denny's at 2 a.m. It was really fun, but it was late, i was tired so i got a little crazy. here are some pictures of the outing. and boy, do i look good! The reason I say "snuck" is most of us told our moms..
Well that was nice..I forgot how great i was looking. Since the 100 kids showed up at 2 in the morning, they were slightly understaffed and kind of slow. but thats fine. Onward, I got my seniors taken, the guy who did them did a great job. here are a few.
Lastly, I graduated!! wahoo. i'm done with public school. It was so awesome, at the ceremony, i got to sit front row. i loved it. but my family is special and can't be on time. so we were late for dinner. but it's fine. Then we went to the all night party where I won 50 bucks, a gas card, and ipod shuffle, and a gift card to some bakery. i was SO lucky that night..here is a visual of gradiation and the all night party.
Done and Done!










No comments:
Post a Comment