Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Bucket List.

no one might care, but i need to write them down so I can remember. these are 10 things I want to do before I die. and they are realistic, not like become famous or something like that. so here goes..

1. go sky-diving-
2. travel: I want to go to Greece, England, Italy, back east, hawaii and australia.
3. graduate college with flying colors with a degree in something I love
4. be a beach bum for at lease 3 months- i love the beach, who wouldn't want to live there forever?!
5. keep my high school friend- wouldn't that be nice. But, it might not happen seeing as my best friends are off making new friends they see everyday. So to add on, I want to make new friends too..
6. learn how to play tennis- after 3 days of just watching it, you want to learn how.
7. snorkel- i'm not fond of fish, but i still want to do it
8. join a sorority- this is probably pushing it a little, but doesn't it sound fun?
9. learn sign language- that would just be neat, and helpful when creepy people try to ask for money when you know they aren't deaf.
10. have a walk-in-closet- it's always been a fantasy of mine. imagine having a closet so big you can sleep in it. wouldn't that be awesome?! also i want it to be filled with j-crew clothes.
 and lastly, i want to be motivated to study and do my homework.. instead i make stupid lists..good emily..

Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. I have recently been informed that we will be joining a sorority in the upcoming Spring months. Therefore, #8 on your list is on its way.

    I'm very proud of you.
    K bye.

    ReplyDelete