Sunday, November 14, 2010

What is Normal?

Can anyone really say what normal is?  Maybe it normal is walking around singing show tunes on campus, or practicing a dramatic reading with no shoes on where everyone can see you. Maybe it's weird to wear tights and a long shirt Who knows. And hey, maybe having hair so big no one can see over it it a gorgeous trait. No one knows. Maybe, just maybe, coming to geography high is a normal occurrence. I have no idea..
Sometimes when I go to school I feel like there is something on my face I cant see, but everyone else can. I look around at all the other people who are doing strange things, and think " why are they staring at me when you can look at all the other freaks.." In my world, i'm not weird.  But thats fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment