Friday, January 14, 2011

Goldfish Chung? WHAA?

whats up my babies? So I started school last week. That was nice, I thought I was going to kill myself working everyday with brenda. But school is WAY better than work. I go to human biology and intro to fiction. and I have an institute class, it's full of keepers. anywho, its fun. my bio professor is french, so i can't understand a thing she says. but I'm getting use to it. then I have 2 nutrition class, an art class, and a library science class online. I'm almost done with my librart science class..it's so dumb..I get to learn how to find books and articles..

Then, I joined a sorority. It was on my bucket list and so I joined. My friends just laugh at me, except morganne who joined too. We are part of the chapter called Omega. It had the cutest display and no weirdos. so thats good. anywho i'm really excited about it.
We went to a carnival last night, it was fun, the  frats weren't as full of "dweebs" as I had anticipated. which was good. So, now I can tell my kids that I was part of a Sorority in college. they will think it's awesome.
tootles!

1 comment:

  1. Haha! You didn't even talk about the fish chug!! Haha that was funny, I laughed out loud. Funny funny girl. And our sorority is the best group of sappy girls I've ever met! Especially the Samoans.

    ps love Morganne

    ReplyDelete