While going through my daily routine i remembered a moment in my life that could easily be a sitcom, or part of an episode at least. So let me take you back to sophomore year, fall semester in Mrs. Cena's english class.
I was slightly awkward, kind of similar to today around boys. Our class was divided into tables and I was sitting with 2 old friends and one new friend who is sitting across from me. It was time for us to read the book we were assigned and all was quiet. I start playing with what I thought to be a backpack strap. Flipping it from side to side, moving up and down…
yep, you guessed it, it was not a backpack shoulder strap, it was the boy's pant leg who was sitting across from me. I was flipping the extra fabric back and forth up and down the poor kids pant leg. He probably thought I was trying to get fresh with him…
"um..Emily..what are you doing?" he asked me with a creeped out look on his face
"I am reading..why?" Just then I realized that this 'backpack strap' was far too flippable and shouldn't be directly under the table.
Oh jeeze, what did I do. Needless to say we didn't stay friends for long..
Maybe The Middle could use it for something Sue would do or something.
No comments:
Post a Comment