This year had been packed with fun and unfortunate things that have happened. but that's life right? I will obviously only highlight the fun things.. I don't want to be a downer and post all of the sad things that have happened. so here we go!
 |
| Trip to the big apple |
|
|
 |
| A wedding |
 |
| our Ashy girl got hitched | |
|
 |
| Sweet Beck was born. |
 |
| Elora Graduation from BYU |
 |
| trip to Seaside Oregon. Got to pretend I was an indie granola who never gets ready. (reason for my unsightly appearance..) it was great. |
 |
| The gang. Such a good trip. aren't we cute? |
It was a good year. Much more happened, but these are the highlights. Pretty good year if I do say so myself. Hopefully 2012 will be just as fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment