Thursday, March 8, 2012

Tagged?

Thanks caitlin for tagging me. Here we ggooo!


1. What is your very first memory?
watering flowers in the front yard wearing a blue dress with my momma.

2. If you had to choose between Channing Tatum, John Krasinski, or Ryan Gosling who would you choose? 
Is it even a contest? ryan gosling. He is a DREAM!

3. What is your favorite accessory? Hats, cute and an excuse not to do your hair. I also like rings and bracelets. 

4. What can you not leave the house without? Chapstick, usually my phone

5. Why do you Blog? because I think i'm funny. and because it's like a journal but only happy/funny stuff

6. What is your favorite thing to do on a sunny day? Boating, going to the pool, anything fun and outside

7. What are you most grateful for? that I don't have any major health issues. the famdam, the usual

8. If your house was on fire and you could only grab three things what would they be? laptop, as many clothes as I could, my makeup.

9. What is your favorite smell? cologne, summer, the beach is a goody

10. What is your best joke? What's the deal with baby oil? there's no babies in that oil! or the turtle one is a winner. HA

11. Ellen or Tyra? Ellen, she is hilarious, nice, and her show is a party. who wouldn't pick ellen?

1 comment:

  1. "Well can you tell us what happened?" "I dont know it all just happened so fast." (long pause) "It happened so fast." gets me everytime.

    ReplyDelete