Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Ode to Crew and Beck

A week ago my sister took my little nephews to ohio for the summer. Needless to say there had been a void in the LeBaron household. We saw them everyday all day and then thursday came and they are just gone. We missed them so much and it has only been one week..we still have about 15 to go untill they are home.  So here are the top  things I will be missing out on this summer

  When I would ask crew a question he always you reply "because it wants to"
here is an example: me:" crew why do planes fly?" Crew "because they want to"
 I loved playing with crew. we made up games like "moon" where we would pretend to go to the moon, or he would make me a fake dinner on the tramp that always consisted of hot dogs and cake, or we would go find treasures in the wagon and he would get sidetracked of course.
 Whenever it was hot outside he would say "Emi take off my shirt" and  he looked like a trailer park kid. it was adorable
 I loved when the kid would say "emi" or "emawee" or " Yes I can" or "eat it all gone" because he pronouces this so well and kind of had a lisp. And I will miss him because he is just so cute. I mean come one, this kid is adorable.



So thanks, jess and tyler. thanks for taking the kiddies.

No comments:

Post a Comment