Thursday, June 28, 2012

Mystery Solved!

Blogging two days in a row? I know you're thinking "Wow Emily get a life." and you're right, i should. But this is BIG. So remember my FB status that said I was preggo?  if not just look at the previous post or check out my FB.Well, I could not for the life of me figure out who did it. I asked EVERYONE. Anyway, today when I was at work (which sucked by the way, the server went down) I was sitting there talking to Drew. Drew is a tech/ data entry employee much like myself. we were chatting and he casually says "So did anyone comment on your facebook status?" AHH!! it was Drew. What a shmoe! He is lucky I didn't care much. So the mystery is solved and a lesson is learned. Do not leave your account open at work, and if Drew's account is opened at work, update his status.

No comments:

Post a Comment