Monday, June 13, 2011

Dance, Dance, Dance!

Lately I have been missing dance. I try to do little turns and such in my kitchen, but it isn't helping, neither is my broken back (it isn't really broken but it sure feels like it some days).  After all the years of going all the time, then just stopping all together, it's kind of strange. So here is a dance I would like to share with you all. Can you guess what one is me? I'll give you a hint, Not the black one. 



 

4 comments:

  1. totally agree with you. its been 3 years and I still miss it and feel weird not doing it every day :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. wait. are you really in this? and which one are you lol and what studio is it with because i lov eit

    ReplyDelete
  3. good job kes! i'm a dork and like to pretend i'm in dances that I think are cool. nope i'm not in it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that dance is beautiful! So expressive.

    ReplyDelete