Me and my father did Ragnar. It was a new experience. I've never ran any event before, but this year I agreed to do ragnar. This is how it happened:
It was a pleasant day in 2010. I was feeling extra healthy, and happy. My sister had just finished Ragnar and received a great new dry fit shirt. "hey, I want one of those." I thought to myself. then the thought passed and i carried on with my day. December rolls around, and my sister announced she is with child, no longer can she do Ragnar, because by June, she would be very pregnant, so, my dad comes to me and asks. "Sure," I say, "I want one of those cool ragnar shirts, I want leg 7 though.."( because it isn't too long). So time goes on and before I know it, June has arrived. needless to say I should have prepared better.
I Had 3 legs, all about four miles, one of which was all up hill, and the other was completely flat and boring. It was ok, I only stopped on the hill leg. I think it would have been more fun if I had been in a van that had people I knew, and people that were my age. But they were all very nice and took good care of me. It was a good thing to do, just so I could say i did it.
No comments:
Post a Comment