Sunday, August 19, 2012

Chris, Chip, Chance ect.

This is my dear cousin Chris. He's pretty cool.
Recently he has moved out of the house, and we all miss him. When I go over there no one is there to say "what up babycakes?" and no one to do an old lady smoker impression or chance. There are no funny stories to hear all the time and no one saying "come into my bussom" except elora, and she literally puts me into her bussoms... It's sad. So I am dedicating this blog post to him. Cause he is great.
Here is are a few stories about dear ol' Chris...
One day while pretending to be Willie Wonka, he hit Elora in the dead with a cane. She was knocked out. Hilarious

When were at lake powell, a boat mooned us. He got peeved and decided he was going to moon them back. So he got on the wakeboard, pulled down his pants and mooned the whole lake. This is what we get at lake powell

Last story; talking about this kid we both know. Chris says,  "he's a little bit of a tub-tub...I kid I kid...no but really he's a fatty". haha Saying it how it really is.  I love this kid.


No comments:

Post a Comment