1. Typical first answer, little kids. especially Crew. He's just the cutest kid.
Sure, sometimes he can be a stinker, but generally he's a cutie. bad picture, sorry!
2. Kimbra. enough said. She's just too cool. I wish I was her. How does this not make you happy?
3. Hot men. yes, hot men make me happy. what would make me even more happy if i talked to hot med. but what can ya do? Some of these hot dudes I can't even look at without blushing..
4. Michael Scott makes me happy. He is just so funny and I love his character.
"Bros before hos. Why? Because your bros are always there for you. They've got your back after your ho rips your heart out for no good reason. And you were nothing but great to your ho. And you told her she was the only ho for you. And that she was better than all the other hos in the world. And then, suddenly she is not your ho no mo."
"Do I need to be liked? Absolutely not. I like to be liked. I enjoy being liked. I have to be liked. But it's not like a compulsive need to be liked. Like my need to be praised."
you also have prison mike and fat michael saying "i si I si I sit on you!"
I just love this guy
5. puppies make me happy. They love you no matter what and are always happy to see you. I wish people got as excited as cute little dogs did when you came home. I don't understand how people can prefer cats over dogs. cats are sick..
6. ok this one is a little weird, but it does make me happy. I love the video's of people from the hood. I love sweet brown, antoine, the push up bra and the leprechaun hunt video. They make me SO happy. this one is my favorite at the moment..
Peace n' blessings




No comments:
Post a Comment